Thursday, December 13, 2007

Give Yourself Something From Your Own Future


POPSCI asked a bunch of cool guys what Geek Gifts and Ultimate Gifts they'd like to receive this holiday. What are your own wishes?


Geek Gift: A PS3. Sure, I already decided that a 360 would be a better investment of my own money. That's why I'd love someone else to buy me the PS3, so I wouldn't have to look at the price tag. With more games coming out every day, its looking more attractive by the minute.

Dream Gift: A Flux Capacitor Watch. Sure, driving a DeLorean through the space/time continuum is awesome, and with a Mr. Fusion attached you'll never have to worry about your carbon footprint. But at the end of the day, getting that baby up to 88 mph is an unreliable method of diverting those tachyons. I think I'll just ask for a wrist-mounted version instead. Thanks, Jesus!

No comments: