Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Science Patrol Costume Contest :

Lance Cardigan


In celebration of Halloween, Science Patrol has been searching every Hal 9000, Teletraan 1, and Aurora Unit this side of the crab nebula in an attempt to find the most scientifically advanced halloween costumes out there. My nomination is these french dudes, who have dressed up as robots-wait, cars-no; its robots.

Wormocious


Well, thanks to Lance for those Badass Transformers. I personally decided to go just a bit more science for this mug, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker have been reppin this science thang since I was just a before I was a neonate. So here is my submission for Science Patrol Costume Winner: Beaker:

Matroid

My costume is based on hard science--the science of death in 14th century Japan. Plus this garb-meister made his armor from Rubbermaid trashcans. £ЄЄŦ


2 comments:

Yano Solong: Reality Architect said...

Extra props to Worm for citing the Bunsen & Beaker Wikipedia entry. Did you know that on The Muppet Babies Howie Mandel and Dave Coulier voiced Bunsen, and Frank Welker (the OG Megatron) provided Beaker's squeaky meeps.

Wormocious: Bodhisattva of Nanoemotions said...

Wow, that is funny. Makes sense though, they all did a lot of voice work in that day. Man, I remember when Howie Mandel had a kentucky waterfall mullet...good times.