Saturday, January 19, 2008

A day in the life.....

Alright, let me preface this video by warning you that if you are not a total gaming nherd who totally luvs Portal then you will probably not a). get this or b). care. That being said i will not make any attempts to explain it's ins and outs and/or meaning. I will however stamp it with a big fat NSFW which stands for "not safe for work"; which of course means dont let your boss catch you watching it. All of that aside, here is the video i just built up a little too much.....

2 comments:

Wormocious: Bodhisattva of Nanoemotions said...

This is great. If I knew more people who had played Portal, I would totally show this video off.

Yano Solong: Reality Architect said...

Awesome. But I can't believe they actually say "Oh Em Gee" and "Dubbleyew Tee Eff" like a couple of pre-teen jerkoffs.