Thursday, January 10, 2008

I call Spread!


Since the dawn of the Seventh Generation of Gaming until the end of '07, the standardized Science Patrol Simulation Apparatus was first and foremost the Wii. Whenever a member of Science Patrol needed to calculate an algorithm or run a quantum simulation, the Wii was our go-to device. In that regard i have always been a minimalist when it comes to peripheral additions to the Wiimote itself. I try to go as 'commando' as possible at all times. I have removed the wrist straps. I will not use a "wiimote jacket". I don't use the plastic wheel attatchment on driving games. I avoid tiny golf clubs and tennis rackets that help me in no way whatsoever. I actually smiled when i saw the zelda sword attatchments and the more recent lightsaber clip-ons; then promptly dismissed them. I will avoid being a "wiitard" at all costs.But the arsenal pictured above (unveiled by CTA Digital) does something that no other Wii-tachment has done for me yet. I.e. make me want it. So go ahead, call me a nintendo fanboy who needz moar pokemans, and i will shoot you in the face with your choice of 5 painstakingly crafted plastic outer shells with the kind of realism it takes to make you shudder and pee a little when i blast your cap back, fool.

visit CTA Digital

via Gamereviewsblog

1 comment:

Yano Solong: Reality Architect said...

that is Weak Sauce. here's the mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdN4Dknu_Gc