Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Joovc Doovde

In the future, everything we own will be referred to by an acronym. It's already started here in the present. We don't watch movies, we watch DVDs. We don't get directions, we check the GPS. We don't go to the bank, we use the ATM. The following video will make you laugh hysterically at how ridiculous this convention is, and how things would sound if someone came from the past and called up a store looking to get their hands on the gadgets of the day.....
Fonejacker in: Doovde

via Shoutfile.

4 comments:

Wormocious: Bodhisattva of Nanoemotions said...

I laughed My ass off. I love it. Solong and I were comfused about the archer at the end, but I think it may have something to do with the HD. "ready for the HD" sounds kinda like "Robin of the Huud." You think that could be it?

Jason T. Kirk said...

Ill subscribe to that theory, for lack of a better one. My favorite part about this is the little adverts they toss up every time he says something.
I Want Joovc!

Wormocious: Bodhisattva of Nanoemotions said...

Joovc Lookadatuv, Yes!

Aleksandar Krumov said...

The sad thing is that the show was only seven or smth episodes. Do you notice the sign on the JOOVC "adverts". It says "World's #5 in quality!" haha