Thursday, November 1, 2007

Toy Patrol

When Science Patrol was just a wee toddler, Lance and I would take him for walkies in the East Williamsburg area and buy toys for him. Now that he's grown up a bit and he hangs out under the JMZ selling Newports, he considers himself too old to play with toys, and yet, Lance and I often find ourselves wistful for the good ol' days, when the Engrish ran free over the plain and a good cup of coffee was only a nickel. What the fignuts am I talking about? See below for the answers.

This store on Knickerbocker had some simply amazing toys, but my camera went dead after these two, so I will return and extend the scope of this investigative report.












This is Batman. He will catch all baddy.















This is Superman. His veloci-banana will catch all baddy.

No comments: