Friday, November 30, 2007

Visions of the Future.


Ok, ok im late on this one. Starting on November 5 and ending November 19, BBC4 (which i dont have in the U.S.) ran a 3 part series of documentaries called Visions of the Future; hosted by my absolute favorite human being in the universe: Michio Kaku. Michio sais that we are transitioning from the age of scientific discovery to the age of scientific mastery. Like i said-my favorite human being in the universe.
I have recently received copies of the broadcast and will post a full write up and review in the very near future. As a teaser, here is a trailer.

3 comments:

Yano Solong: Reality Architect said...

Tested and correlated by Solong. This looks dope. Now bring it to the lab for further titration and fluid removal.

Jen said...

Hey, am I not your favorite person in the universe?

Jason T. Kirk said...

I have gotten alot of flack from alot of people for saying that Michio Kaku is my favorite person in the universe. Michio is my fav partly because he wouldnt complain if i did not list him as my favorite. We all have plenty to learn from Dr. Kaku.